geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Remaining 1.1 Issues
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 13:54:32 GMT
I appreciate your concerns but as you noted there are a number of other bug fixes and blockers
that
*you* moved into the 1.1 stream that need to be addressed.  Null pointer exceptions, etc.
 If we
were in better shape on the usability front I would agree with you.  There are so many of
those I
think focusing on fixing what we know is broken is the priority.

-1 on new features unless the other issues are addressed.  I've been overly flexible on the
release
so far.  The release is going out this week or next.

Thanks for your concern for the plugins but as release manager that is not my priority.  A
stable
working release is.

Matt