geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Moving on from 1.1
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 21:33:02 GMT
Jason replied on another thread that he prefers to stay with 1.2 for the release.

Here is the proposed nomenclature

trunk		(stays 1.2 but is completely replaced with branches/1.1)
branches/1.1	unchanged
branches/dead-1.2 (is  a copy of the original trunk)

I think that incorporates the thinking so far.  I like it.

Matt