geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Session API in 1.1 trunk?
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:47:51 GMT
Let me follow this up too with some support...

JIRA GERONIMO-2046 is a patch (by Bill Dudney) for the first swipe at
full replication using the session API.  I want to apply the patch to
place the code into the sandbox, but I need the session API available.
We will need it in the new trunk, and thus was asking that it be merged
for the new trunk from 1.2, so that we may push forward with this first
swipe, since its a dependency.

I hope that helps.

I think I have 2 +1s (Dain and DJ)...need one more ;-)

Thanks,

Jeff