geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Session API in 1.1 trunk?
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:41:54 GMT
Let me make myself clear from my original message, since I think there
is confusion as to what I was asking:

When I referred to 1.1, I placed into parenthesis, "the new trunk
version that is".

I only have intentions of it going into *some* trunk, assuming it will
be the newly branded trunk based on 1.1.  I did not want to build this
off of 1.2-dead for obvious reasons.

I do *not* at all mean that this should go in the 1.1 release, and I
would -1 that myself...I just want it in the new trunk when its cut.

Jeff