geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Multiple Server Configurations
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 14:42:57 GMT
+1 to Matt's suggestion.  I know that there are already users working on
unstable builds of 1.1.   While I think that they understand 1.1 isn't
final yet ... we've already forced them to change a good many things.
  I think it would be nice to avoid any more for 1.1 so I'd vote for
option #1.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn