geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Please try out the upgrade jar
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 20:07:35 GMT
Thanks David!  It seems to run fine on the simple plans that I have
tried though I do have a few quick comments and observations..

1) Should the version in the schema name be updated (from 1.0 -> 1.1)
for both jetty and tomcat plans? For example, the following line is
unchanged when the tool is run..
   <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.0">

2) When using a unicode file as input (on windows platform) the output
file isn't created in unicode format.

3) On windows platform, it seems that CR (x'0D') is inserted on the end
of every line..  This appears as a musical note in my editor :)

-Dave-