geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation - upcoming look & feel
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:46:31 GMT
I agree, it would be a really nice hit if we can include it in the distribution which, BTW,
it rises
again the call for volunteers to contribute with the project's documentation.

If anybody is able to contribute with the project's documentation, in any possible way, this
is the
time for doing it :) Please feel free to ping me with any questions, concerns, suggestions.

Cheers!
Hernan