geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation - upcoming look & feel
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 14:19:22 GMT
I just used the same banner we have in the web site, we could make it thinner if needed.
As for the bread-crumbs height, I think that's pretty standard. Although I have not fully
tested it,
the templates used to automatically export the content to HTML accepts embedded css so we
could
potentially customize a lot more.

Cheers!
Hernan