geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation - upcoming look & feel
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 20:26:01 GMT
Yup, once we move to cwiki I will reorg the documentation, and along comes another call for

volunteers to contribute with this effort :)

The plan is, each release doc goes into it's own space, other docs will be grouped by relevance
into
their own separated spaces. The main pointers to those spaces will be from the Geronimo web
site.

Having individual spaces will give us more flexibility for managing them, better structure,
reduced
footprint for the exports, improved performance, etc, overall content will be more organized.

It is funny, on my local confluence installation, I have been working on that reorganization
for
some time now and I called the spaces (the short names) in the same way :D

We are working with the infrastructure team to see what's needed to go live with cwiki.apache.org

Cheers!
Hernan