geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation - upcoming look & feel
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 18:42:18 GMT
I just wanted to show how the doc will potentially look like, just the look & feel. The
content is
being baked and what is shown there is not the main page, just a tentative TOC under development
for
the Geronimo v1.1 documentation

Once cwiki is implemented, the main page should be on the Geronimo web site pointing to the
specific
Geronimo's version and available project's documentation. In plain English it would be something
like:

Documentation page
	- Apache Geronimo v1.0 - User's guide
	- Apache Geronimo v1.1 - User's guide
	- Apache Geronimo - Developer's guide

On the draft I sent, I just wanted to highlight the top banner, the removal of user names
and the
ASL license disclaimer at the bottom of each page, not the actual content. However, this is
a good
opportunity to refresh the call for volunteers to contribute with the Project's documentation.

Just in case you forgotten ;) , the TOC for Geronimo's v1.1 documentation is available at
the
following URL:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+V1.1+-+Documentation

If anybody is able to contribute with the project's documentation, in any possible way, please
feel
free to ping me if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, .... Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers!
Hernan