geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSF impl included into Apache Geronimo
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 15:08:58 GMT
I assume the G2.X will ship with the jars.  I cannot see any dependency
on the web-container at all - just the other spec jars.  I really think
its just a matter of including JSF at the server level so its available
"server-wide".  There *may* be some classloading code to be sure there
is no crossing of data/objects...I haven't dug into that part of the
spec, so I don't know that answer at this point.

But I cannot see any need for GBean code for this.

Jeff