geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1 Package Upgrade List
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 14:17:57 GMT
Since the M2 conversion is independent of 1.1 what does the community think about starting
that
merge into 1.1 now?  I think it would allow us to become more productive on 1.2 since the
work would
already be in place.  For those working on the M2 conversion what do you think about starting
that
work and do you think we can do it without impacting 1.1?