geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1 Package Upgrade List
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 14:16:00 GMT
Let's address Directory in 1.2.  Since its not core to CTS I think it would be pushing 1.1
out.  It
would be awesome to get this updated in 1.2 when we finally ship 1.1.   Looking at the packages
out
there we are ut of date on several so one of the first things I'd like to do is get current
on
packages when we cut the new branch; Directory being one of them.

Matt