geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1 Package Upgrade List
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 14:11:31 GMT
Gianny,

TranQL 1.3 has several performance and feature fixes (thanks to you) that we've been planning
on for
1.1.  I didn't realize the changes to OpenEJB however.  I'd like to get this release wrapped
up the
week after Java One if possible (end of the month).  Can you guesstimate the potential impact?
 If
its destabilizing then perhaps we should defer to G 1.2.  What are your thoughts?