geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject rename the "configuration" element in config.xml file ?
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 06:25:14 GMT
I noticed we still have a "configuration" element in the config.xml file.

I am thinking of doing the following for 1.1:

* most importantly, change the "configuration" element name to "module"
to have consistent terminology considering the recent configId changes.
* update cmd line help for --override option in Daemon to use "module"
terminology.
* update the wording in the var\config\README.txt to use the "module"
terminology.
* change the --long startup output to use the word "Module" instead of
"Configuration" - also give us a bit more room on each line.

Any objections?

John