geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: 1.1 Package Upgrade List
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 16:22:17 GMT
Plugins are quite independant of the build afaik (even if they are used
by the main build).
They could be written for G 1.1 and updated for G 1.x and have their
lifecycle decorrelated from Geronimo.
As they will be very useful for people creating plugins, I think it
could be interesting to write them for 1.1 before of the m2 switch.
Is there any beginning of implementation available somewhere ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet