geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Startup messages with URLs
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 22:28:07 GMT
Yes, the customer has multiple HTTP connectors.

By "random" I mean that the customers gets different results than I get.
  When I run the scenario I always see the first connector that was
deployed listed for the applications.   When the customer runs the
scenario they see the port for the last connector that was deployed in
the URL.   However, I believe that once a connector for a particular
protocol is selected it is consistent for all applications listed at
startup.  In other words, if there are two HTTP connectors defined (say
8080 and 8090) then all applications are listed under just one of the
connectors and not a mixture between the two (or at least that has been
my experience and the code seems to back this up).

I think it would be good if we could make this predictable in some way.
   Using the numeric value is certainly one.  Using the deployment order
of the connectors is another that I think is just as valid.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net