geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Thinking about 1.2 and moving forward
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 22:19:40 GMT
I was thinking about Java One as there will be ample time for folks to get together and it
seemed
like a good idea to have a branch for them to work in.  Aaron's note in a separate thread
is a good
reminder that 1.1 has lots of work that needs to be completed as well.  Hopefully well be
able to
balance innovation and the hard work to get the release out.

Matt