geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit configId to moduleId?
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 23:55:50 GMT
I agree we should change it to have minimal impact on users and ISVs in
future geronimo releases.  Hopefully future releases won't require major
changes to the schema like in this release.  Leaving it as is may cause
confusion when docs, articles etc. for different versions uses different
terminology.  The earlier we change it, the less users will be impacted
(as we will have more users using later releases).

John