geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject RELEASE-NOTES-1.1
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 20:44:56 GMT
Hi All,
I put the RELEASE-NOTES-1.1 available on confluence so it will be easier for you to provide
some
input. It is based on the previous version and it needs a lot of work.

Here are some of the areas where I'm hoping to gather and summarize your feedback

* Future Road Map at a Glance
* Significant Changes Since the 1.0 release
* Overall Project Status
* Significant Missing Features
* Known issues

Some of these will get more complete as we get closer to a release candidate but I will really
like
to start seeing your feedback earlier :)

I also need your comments for the overall summary of changes that will go into the documentation,
can not include it if you do not provide input.

Here is the link to the v1.1 documentation.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+V1.1+-+Documentation

Cheers!
Hernan