geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: hot deployment directory
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 13:11:29 GMT
As Aaron said we have made significant progress in testing againnst our test harnesses but
there are
lingering issues that need to be addressed.  Aaron (aka the JIRA magnet) has identified several

usability and bug issues.  The first release that we put our is stable (DayTrader runs in
most
modes) but we do need to fix the lingering file lock problems, files being left behind on
deploy,
etc.  If you have some time Geir we have lots and lots of JIRAs and could use some warm bodies
:)

Matt