geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web site structure update
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 21:55:20 GMT
Great, if you can provide with some content for XBean and GBuild I will create the respective

directories and reorg accordingly.

devtools.html is currently at root level so I will move it to the existing devtools directory
and
rename it as index.html.

I will go ahead an implement this changes (including the proposal for the documentation),
will need
the XBean and GBuild info from you before though :)

Cheers!
Hernan