geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Clustering: Monitoring...
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 18:58:33 GMT
its a neat solution, I like it.

one would still need to build the "aggregate" view, so that summaries
etc can be reported on,
otherwise you only view a server at a time, which can be achieved by
just connecting to the server itself.

by aggregate I mean the sum of the nodes in the cluster, for example,
number of active sessions in the cluster, would be an aggregate view

Filip