geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Questions about www.geronimoplugins.com site
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 18:51:44 GMT
I am volunteering to research with Infra to find out what it would take.  I think we at least
need
to understand what is possible and not simply speculate on it.

Per my other e-mail.  I would like to pursue this tack in parallel to leaving the
www.geronimoplugins.com as a default / find a way to get a list from somewhere.