geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions about www.geronimoplugins.com site
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 18:14:56 GMT
I am now satisfied with Aarons approach as well - my -1 is now a +0.  My
issues were more with discussing this before implementing (yes CTR may
apply, but this clearly has the potential for enough strife that solid
discussion should be appropriate on this topic).

Thanks for the lengthy emails as of late Aaron, that has helped me
considerably...and this is exciting stuff.

I offer a +0 instead of a +1 as I still think there needs to be some
hammering out of the details...but I am ok with where we are at and the
direction we will be going.

Jeff