geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: About Geronimo Plugins
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 01:03:39 GMT
Aaron,

I really like the concepts of the plugin and where you've taken it so far.  I am concerned
that the
www.geronimoplugins.com site is not a site that can be accessed by committers.  In the unexpected

event that the site becomes unavailable for some reason I would expect to get some traffic
on the
dev list.

I would feel more comfortable about distributing the samples and other artifacts that are
part of
the server today from the geronimo website.  What would it take to distribute the simple cases
like
samples, daytrader, etc. from http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins so that would be the first
link
someone sees and the other links could be in the drop down as well.  I believe this gives
the
project a cohesive story and allows for expansion.

Others, thoughts?

Matt