geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Questions about www.geronimoplugins.com site
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 19:10:55 GMT
I do not agree.  I do not think that we should have any sites that are
non-ASF, much less any non-ASF sites being the default.  I do admit that
I have not thoroughly thought it out and am willing to discuss the
matter further.

Until such time, please consider this my -1 veto until we work this out.

Regards,
Alan