geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about www.geronimoplugins.com site
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 17:09:56 GMT
I am one of those who just found it out by testing and documenting the console. I could not
find any
  reference anywhere, just a few svn commit.

I guess most of the questions will be addressed when we discuss it here on the dev list but
in the
mean time, Aaron could you please share some info about the whole plugins philosophy/implementation

so I can add it to the documentation.
Thanks

Cheers!
Hernan