geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions about www.geronimoplugins.com site
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 15:28:43 GMT
I want to apologize for this email I sent...the address info came from
"whois geronimoplugins.com" and felt that even though its public
information, that in retrospect it was probably not a good idea to paste
it in the email.  I was just asking about the ownership information and
did not mean anything offensive by this.  My sincere apologies to the
Mulders.

Jeff