geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "John Sisson (JIRA)" <...@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (GERONIMO-2037) Build failing on some Windows boxes and Solaris x86
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 03:34:30 GMT
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2037?page=comments#action_12412661 ] 

John Sisson commented on GERONIMO-2037:
---------------------------------------

On Solaris x86 (geronimo rev 408120), I narrowed the problem down a bit further.. to the call
to getJarEntry(..) in the initializeVerifier() method of the JarFile class throwing a NullPointerException
if getJarEntry(..) returns null.

I placed a modified version of the JarFile class to debug the problem on my bootclasspath
that dumps the name of the jar entry and the jar file name by doing a
export MAVEN_OPTS='-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -server -ea -Xbootclasspath/p:/home/sissonj/patch/'

I am guessing that on windows, the native code called by  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(..)
maybe doesn't handle errors gracefully and causes an access violation instead of returning
null.

I found that repeated runs on Solaris x86 always had the problem with getting the same entry.
 Here is my debugging info for it that shows the entry being looked up, its index in the array,
the jar file name, and the contents of the array:

java.lang.NullPointerException: jarEntry(META-INF/LICENSE.txt) (names index 6) returned null
for jar file: /home/sissonj/.geronimo-1.1.x-maven/repository/geronimo/jars/geronimo-system-1.1-SNAPSHOT.
jarNames array: [META-INF/,META-INF/MANIFEST.MF,META-INF/schema/,META-INF/product-versions.properties,META-INF/schema/local-attributes-1.1.xsd,META-INF/schema/plugins-1.1.xsd,META-INF/LICENSE.txt]
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.initializeVerifier(JarFile.java:307)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.getInputStream(JarFile.java:381)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath$5.getInputStream(URLClassPath.java:619)
        at sun.misc.Resource.getBytes(Resource.java:57)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:248)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.PluginBootstrap.bootstrap(PluginBootstrap.java:73)

It is interesting that it is the last entry in the array that it has problems with.

> Build failing on some Windows boxes and Solaris x86
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>          Key: GERONIMO-2037
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2037
>      Project: Geronimo
>         Type: Bug
>     Security: public(Regular issues) 
>   Components: buildsystem
>  Environment: Windows XP - 1.4.2_11-b06
> Solaris x86 - 1.4.2_10-b03
>     Reporter: John Sisson
>     Priority: Blocker
>      Fix For: 1.1

>
> I can build geronimo on my windows notebook ok (with the GERONIMO-1434 openejb patch
applied).
> But when I try to build on my windows desktop (tried latest 1.4.2_11-b06 jvm) it fails
with a JVM crash.
> I found that whilst running with diagnostic code enabled (slowing the build down) the
build worked on my windows desktop.
> I think Joe Bohn had also run into this crash on Windows.
> I didn't get a JVM crash on Solaris x86, but got a NoClassDefFoundError (see below) in
the same part of the build that had the JVM crash.
> *************************Windows Output *******************************
> 13:12:30,732 INFO  [ReactorTag] | configurations Geronimo Configuration for performing
service deployments
> 13:12:30,732 INFO  [ReactorTag] | Memory: 96M/103M
> build:start:
> multiproject:install-callback:
>     [echo] Running car:install for Geronimo Configuration for performing service deployments
> #
> # An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
> #
> #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7c92ae22, pid=5240, tid=4788
> #
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.2_11-b06 mixed mode)
> # Problematic frame:
> # C  [ntdll.dll+0x2ae22]
> #
> ---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------
> Current thread (0x000377a8):  JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=4788]
> siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0xd1d7763b
> Registers:
> EAX=0x00048b77, EBX=0x00000000, ECX=0xd1d7763b, EDX=0x00030608
> ESP=0x0007d858, EBP=0x0007d914, ESI=0x030654d0, EDI=0x00030000
> EIP=0x7c92ae22, EFLAGS=0x00010213
> Top of Stack: (sp=0x0007d858)
> 0x0007d858:   77c2c21b 030654f0 04ba4238 03560000
> 0x0007d868:   04ba4238 00000008 0000000e 7ffdd000
> 0x0007d878:   0000001e 7ffdd000 000377a8 0007d860
> 0x0007d888:   63617061 0007d8fc 7c8399f3 7c809bd8
> 0x0007d898:   ffffffff d1d7763b 77c2f941 00048b77
> 0x0007d8a8:   030654d0 0000001e 0007d8c4 00000000
> 0x0007d8b8:   77c62448 000001d4 0000004d 0000001e
> 0x0007d8c8:   0000001e 77c2e556 02fa1bd8 0007d90c
> Instructions: (pc=0x7c92ae22)
> 0x7c92ae12:   75 cc 89 75 94 8b 06 89 45 90 8b 4e 04 89 4d 88
> 0x7c92ae22:   8b 11 3b 50 04 0f 85 93 d1 ff ff 3b d6 0f 85 8b
> Stack: [0x00040000,0x00080000),  sp=0x0007d858,  free space=246k
> Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
> C  [ntdll.dll+0x2ae22]
> C  [MSVCRT.dll+0x1c2de]
> C  [zip.dll+0x7a50]
> C  [zip.dll+0x7792]
> C  [zip.dll+0x1b2c]
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(JLjava/lang/String;)J
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getJarEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/jar/JarEntry;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72846]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xac976]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72753]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x881d7]
> C  [java.dll+0x1061]
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72846]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xac976]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72753]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x7255b]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x725d3]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc40e0]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc3d47]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc3836]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc3745]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xb6a18]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xb6bca]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xb6de3]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x88ea7]
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+0
> J  java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods()[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+10
> j  java.beans.Introspector$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+4
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72846]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xac976]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72753]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x881d7]
> C  [java.dll+0x1015]
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo()[Ljava/beans/MethodDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo()Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+6
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+48
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/beans/PropertyDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect()V+4
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(Ljava/lang/Class;)V+47
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/apache/commons/beanutils/WrapDynaClass;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+24
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+2
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes()V+20
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;)V+6
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+97
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+11
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> j  org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+6
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+349
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+34
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> ...<more frames>...
> Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(JLjava/lang/String;)J
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getJarEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/jar/JarEntry;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> J  java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedExceptionAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+0
> J  java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods()[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+10
> j  java.beans.Introspector$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+4
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> J  java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;)Ljava/lang/Object;
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo()[Ljava/beans/MethodDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo()Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+6
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+48
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/beans/PropertyDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect()V+4
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(Ljava/lang/Class;)V+47
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/apache/commons/beanutils/WrapDynaClass;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+24
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+2
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes()V+20
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;)V+6
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+97
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+11
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> j  org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+6
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+349
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+34
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> j  org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+6
> j  org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain([Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Date;)V+95
> j  org.apache.maven.cli.App.main([Ljava/lang/String;)V+19
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> j  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+0
> j  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+87
> j  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+6
> j  java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+111
> j  com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run([Ljava/lang/String;)V+187
> j  com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main([Ljava/lang/String;)V+33
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> ---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------
> Java Threads: ( => current thread )
>   0x040b9808 JavaThread "derby.rawStoreDaemon" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4396]
>   0x04129e00 JavaThread "derby.rawStoreDaemon" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4588]
>   0x041aee10 JavaThread "derby.antiGC" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4388]
>   0x03028670 JavaThread "Thread-204" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4204]
>   0x0421cc30 JavaThread "Thread-198" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2984]
>   0x03e1c518 JavaThread "Thread-122" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3772]
>   0x03397d50 JavaThread "Thread-121" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2784]
>   0x03d09928 JavaThread "Thread-120" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4272]
>   0x03a9b3f8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6076]
>   0x038f33f8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1984]
>   0x039502b8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2976]
>   0x03932b18 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1960]
>   0x03b49780 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6136]
>   0x03a99938 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5028]
>   0x03a1bef0 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6088]
>   0x036f2bd0 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3984]
>   0x03a8d7c0 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3604]
>   0x03b498e8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5708]
>   0x03c4e020 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5332]
>   0x03a35248 JavaThread "Thread-59" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5736]
>   0x02faed08 JavaThread "MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup" daemon [_thread_blocked,
id=5252]
>   0x009d0b88 JavaThread "CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3272]
>   0x009cff48 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3676]
>   0x009cd4d8 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1080]
>   0x009cc150 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4504]
> =>0x000377a8 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=4788]
> Other Threads:
>   0x00a0e678 VMThread [id=4848]
>   0x0003f460 WatcherThread [id=5864]
> VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)
> VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None
> Heap
>  def new generation   total 7488K, used 3474K [0x10010000, 0x10820000, 0x12770000)
>   eden space 6720K,  45% used [0x10010000, 0x1030be28, 0x106a0000)
>   from space 768K,  54% used [0x10760000, 0x107c8d88, 0x10820000)
>   to   space 768K,   0% used [0x106a0000, 0x106a0000, 0x10760000)
>  tenured generation   total 98872K, used 95958K [0x12770000, 0x187fe000, 0x30010000)
>    the space 98872K,  97% used [0x12770000, 0x18525980, 0x18525a00, 0x187fe000)
>  compacting perm gen  total 46336K, used 46254K [0x30010000, 0x32d50000, 0x38010000)
>    the space 46336K,  99% used [0x30010000, 0x32d3b9e0, 0x32d3ba00, 0x32d50000)
> Dynamic libraries:
> 0x00400000 - 0x0040b000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\bin\java.exe
> 0x7c900000 - 0x7c9b0000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
> 0x7c800000 - 0x7c8f4000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
> 0x77dd0000 - 0x77e6b000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
> 0x77e70000 - 0x77f01000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
> 0x77c10000 - 0x77c68000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCRT.dll
> 0x08000000 - 0x0813f000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
> 0x77d40000 - 0x77dd0000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll
> 0x77f10000 - 0x77f57000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll
> 0x76b40000 - 0x76b6d000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINMM.dll
> 0x76390000 - 0x763ad000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL
> 0x629c0000 - 0x629c9000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\LPK.DLL
> 0x74d90000 - 0x74dfb000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\USP10.dll
> 0x5dac0000 - 0x5dac8000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpsnd.dll
> 0x76360000 - 0x76370000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINSTA.dll
> 0x5b860000 - 0x5b8b4000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll
> 0x76bf0000 - 0x76bfb000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL
> 0x10000000 - 0x10007000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\hpi.dll
> 0x003c0000 - 0x003ce000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\verify.dll
> 0x003d0000 - 0x003e9000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\java.dll
> 0x003f0000 - 0x003fe000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\zip.dll
> 0x034c0000 - 0x034cf000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\net.dll
> 0x71ab0000 - 0x71ac7000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll
> 0x71aa0000 - 0x71aa8000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll
> 0x71a50000 - 0x71a8f000     C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
> 0x76f20000 - 0x76f47000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\DNSAPI.dll
> 0x76fb0000 - 0x76fb8000     C:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dll
> 0x76f60000 - 0x76f8c000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLDAP32.dll
> 0x76fc0000 - 0x76fc6000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasadhlp.dll
> 0x662b0000 - 0x66308000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\hnetcfg.dll
> 0x71a90000 - 0x71a98000     C:\WINDOWS\System32\wshtcpip.dll
> 0x77b40000 - 0x77b62000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\Apphelp.dll
> 0x77c00000 - 0x77c08000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\VERSION.dll
> 0x04e40000 - 0x04e48000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\nio.dll
> VM Arguments:
> jvm_args: -Dmaven.home=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-2 -Dtools.jar=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\lib\tools.jar
-Dforehead.conf.file=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-2\bin\forehead.conf
-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -ea
> java_command: com.werken.forehead.Forehead new -Dmaven.home.local=C:\Documents and Settings\sissonj\.geronimo-1.1.x-maven
-Dgeronimo.assembly.zip=true -Dgeronimo.assembly.tar=true -e
> Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD
> Environment Variables:
> JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11
> PATH=C:\ClarifyCRM12.0\Configurator\Common Files\CCAutomation;C:\ClarifyCRM12.0\ClarifyClient;C:\Python24\.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared;C:\Program
Files\Executive Software\Diskeeper\;C:\Program Files\UltraEdit;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adaptec
Shared\System;C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\ATT\Graphviz\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\ATT\Graphviz\bin\tools;C:\Program
Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin;c:\cygwin\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK for Java 4.0\Bin;C:\Program
Files\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files\ClfyFTS;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\bin;C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-2\bin;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\maven-2.0.4\bin;C:\Program
Files\cvs\v1-11-20;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\apache-ant-1.5.4\bin;C:\Program
Files\jikes\jikes-1.14\bin;C:\Projects\J2EE\izpack-src\_dist\bin;C:\Program Files\ATT\Graphviz\bin;C:\Program
Files\PuTTY
> USERNAME=sissonj
> OS=Windows_NT
> PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
> ---------------  S Y S T E M  ---------------
> OS: Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 2
> CPU:total 2 family 15, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2
> Memory: 4k page, physical 2095196k(841524k free), swap 4031952k(2483696k free)
> vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.2_11-b06) for windows-x86, built on Feb 13 2006
10:19:30 by "java_re" with MS VC++ 6.0
> *************************Solaris Output *******************************
> +----------------------------------------
> | configurations Geronimo Configuration for performing service deployments
> | Memory: 55M/67M
> +----------------------------------------
> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section of project.xml
instead of maven.xml
> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section of project.xml
instead of maven.xml
> new4:
> build:start:
> multiproject:install-callback:
>     [echo] Running car:install for Geronimo Configuration for performing service deployments
> BUILD FAILED
> org.apache.maven.werkz.UnattainableGoalException: Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback]
-- /home/sissonj/.geronimo-1.1.x-maven/cache/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.4.1/plugin.jelly:256:-1:
<attainGoal> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:663)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: /home/sissonj/.geronimo-1.1.x-maven/cache/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.4.1/plugin.jelly:256:-1:
<attainGoal> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.handleException(TagScript.java:690)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:267)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1139)
>         at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Introspector.java:1272)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Introspector.java:1270)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo(Introspector.java:1133)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:383)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:157)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(PropertyUtils.java:949)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect(WrapDynaClass.java:286)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(WrapDynaClass.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(WrapDynaClass.java:268)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(WrapDynaBean.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(ConvertingWrapDynaBean.java:91)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes(DynamicBeanTag.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(DynaBeanTagSupport.java:47)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:80)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         ... 32 more
> Root cause
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1139)
>         at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Introspector.java:1272)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Introspector.java:1270)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo(Introspector.java:1133)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:383)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:157)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(PropertyUtils.java:949)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect(WrapDynaClass.java:286)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(WrapDynaClass.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(WrapDynaClass.java:268)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(WrapDynaBean.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(ConvertingWrapDynaBean.java:91)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes(DynamicBeanTag.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(DynaBeanTagSupport.java:47)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:80)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> Root cause
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1139)
>         at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Introspector.java:1272)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Introspector.java:1270)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo(Introspector.java:1133)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:383)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:157)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(PropertyUtils.java:949)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect(WrapDynaClass.java:286)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(WrapDynaClass.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(WrapDynaClass.java:268)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(WrapDynaBean.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(ConvertingWrapDynaBean.java:91)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes(DynamicBeanTag.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(DynaBeanTagSupport.java:47)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:80)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> File...... /home/sissonj/OpenSourceJava/asf/geronimo/branches/1.1/maven.xml
> Element... maven:reactor
> Line...... 58
> Column.... -1
> Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] -- /home/sissonj/.geronimo-1.1.x-maven/cache/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.4.1/plugin.jelly:256:-1:
<attainGoal> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
> Total time   : 9 minutes 24 seconds
> Finished at  : Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:14:04 PM EST
> sissonj@syisolx86vm1: ~/OpenSourceJava/asf/geronimo/branches/1.1

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message