geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB for Geronimo Trunk & 1.1
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 17:20:11 GMT
Maybe you want to jump on this thread and post some thoughts.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.openejb.devel/3165/focus=3165

I've had a at least one person report not getting mail at
dev@openejb.codehaus.org.  It turned out to be a matter of mail
filtering, but looking around the net at the various mail archiving
sites it seems they're having the same issue.

Let me know if you encounter something odd mail-wise.  Also, watch
out for the reply-to setup, it's changed.

-David