geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Joe Bohn (JIRA)" <...@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (GERONIMO-2037) Build failing on some Windows boxes and Solaris x86
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 02:22:06 GMT
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2037?page=comments#action_12412465 ] 

Joe Bohn commented on GERONIMO-2037:
------------------------------------

Actually, I haven't hit this problem (yet).  I also remember somebody else mentioning they
had this problem but I can't remember who.  

> Build failing on some Windows boxes and Solaris x86
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>          Key: GERONIMO-2037
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2037
>      Project: Geronimo
>         Type: Bug
>     Security: public(Regular issues) 
>   Components: buildsystem
>  Environment: Windows XP - 1.4.2_11-b06
> Solaris x86 - 1.4.2_10-b03
>     Reporter: John Sisson
>     Priority: Blocker
>      Fix For: 1.1

>
> I can build geronimo on my windows notebook ok (with the GERONIMO-1434 openejb patch
applied).
> But when I try to build on my windows desktop (tried latest 1.4.2_11-b06 jvm) it fails
with a JVM crash.
> I found that whilst running with diagnostic code enabled (slowing the build down) the
build worked on my windows desktop.
> I think Joe Bohn had also run into this crash on Windows.
> I didn't get a JVM crash on Solaris x86, but got a NoClassDefFoundError (see below) in
the same part of the build that had the JVM crash.
> *************************Windows Output *******************************
> 13:12:30,732 INFO  [ReactorTag] | configurations Geronimo Configuration for performing
service deployments
> 13:12:30,732 INFO  [ReactorTag] | Memory: 96M/103M
> build:start:
> multiproject:install-callback:
>     [echo] Running car:install for Geronimo Configuration for performing service deployments
> #
> # An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
> #
> #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7c92ae22, pid=5240, tid=4788
> #
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.2_11-b06 mixed mode)
> # Problematic frame:
> # C  [ntdll.dll+0x2ae22]
> #
> ---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------
> Current thread (0x000377a8):  JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=4788]
> siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0xd1d7763b
> Registers:
> EAX=0x00048b77, EBX=0x00000000, ECX=0xd1d7763b, EDX=0x00030608
> ESP=0x0007d858, EBP=0x0007d914, ESI=0x030654d0, EDI=0x00030000
> EIP=0x7c92ae22, EFLAGS=0x00010213
> Top of Stack: (sp=0x0007d858)
> 0x0007d858:   77c2c21b 030654f0 04ba4238 03560000
> 0x0007d868:   04ba4238 00000008 0000000e 7ffdd000
> 0x0007d878:   0000001e 7ffdd000 000377a8 0007d860
> 0x0007d888:   63617061 0007d8fc 7c8399f3 7c809bd8
> 0x0007d898:   ffffffff d1d7763b 77c2f941 00048b77
> 0x0007d8a8:   030654d0 0000001e 0007d8c4 00000000
> 0x0007d8b8:   77c62448 000001d4 0000004d 0000001e
> 0x0007d8c8:   0000001e 77c2e556 02fa1bd8 0007d90c
> Instructions: (pc=0x7c92ae22)
> 0x7c92ae12:   75 cc 89 75 94 8b 06 89 45 90 8b 4e 04 89 4d 88
> 0x7c92ae22:   8b 11 3b 50 04 0f 85 93 d1 ff ff 3b d6 0f 85 8b
> Stack: [0x00040000,0x00080000),  sp=0x0007d858,  free space=246k
> Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
> C  [ntdll.dll+0x2ae22]
> C  [MSVCRT.dll+0x1c2de]
> C  [zip.dll+0x7a50]
> C  [zip.dll+0x7792]
> C  [zip.dll+0x1b2c]
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(JLjava/lang/String;)J
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getJarEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/jar/JarEntry;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72846]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xac976]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72753]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x881d7]
> C  [java.dll+0x1061]
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72846]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xac976]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72753]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x7255b]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x725d3]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc40e0]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc3d47]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc3836]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xc3745]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xb6a18]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xb6bca]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xb6de3]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x88ea7]
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+0
> J  java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods()[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+10
> j  java.beans.Introspector$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+4
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72846]
> V  [jvm.dll+0xac976]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x72753]
> V  [jvm.dll+0x881d7]
> C  [java.dll+0x1015]
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo()[Ljava/beans/MethodDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo()Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+6
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+48
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/beans/PropertyDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect()V+4
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(Ljava/lang/Class;)V+47
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/apache/commons/beanutils/WrapDynaClass;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+24
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+2
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes()V+20
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;)V+6
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+97
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+11
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> j  org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+6
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+349
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+34
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> ...<more frames>...
> Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(JLjava/lang/String;)J
> J  java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/zip/ZipEntry;
> J  java.util.jar.JarFile.getJarEntry(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/jar/JarEntry;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lsun/misc/Resource;
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> J  java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedExceptionAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;
> J  java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> J  java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+0
> J  java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Z)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods()[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;+10
> j  java.beans.Introspector$1.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+4
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> J  java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;)Ljava/lang/Object;
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;
> J  java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo()[Ljava/beans/MethodDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo()Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+6
> j  java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/beans/BeanInfo;+48
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(Ljava/lang/Class;)[Ljava/beans/PropertyDescriptor;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect()V+4
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(Ljava/lang/Class;)V+47
> J  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/apache/commons/beanutils/WrapDynaClass;
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+24
> j  org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;)V+2
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes()V+20
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;)V+6
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+97
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> J  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+11
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> j  org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+6
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+349
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+21
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+98
> J  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V
> v  ~RuntimeStub::alignment_frame_return Runtime1 stub
> j  org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext;Lorg/apache/commons/jelly/XMLOutput;)V+34
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+17
> j  org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+35
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+83
> j  org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Lorg/apache/maven/werkz/Session;)V+16
> j  org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+656
> j  org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(Lorg/apache/maven/project/Project;Ljava/util/List;)V+6
> j  org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain([Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Date;)V+95
> j  org.apache.maven.cli.App.main([Ljava/lang/String;)V+19
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> j  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+0
> j  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+87
> j  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+6
> j  java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+111
> j  com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run([Ljava/lang/String;)V+187
> j  com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main([Ljava/lang/String;)V+33
> v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
> ---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------
> Java Threads: ( => current thread )
>   0x040b9808 JavaThread "derby.rawStoreDaemon" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4396]
>   0x04129e00 JavaThread "derby.rawStoreDaemon" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4588]
>   0x041aee10 JavaThread "derby.antiGC" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4388]
>   0x03028670 JavaThread "Thread-204" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4204]
>   0x0421cc30 JavaThread "Thread-198" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2984]
>   0x03e1c518 JavaThread "Thread-122" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3772]
>   0x03397d50 JavaThread "Thread-121" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2784]
>   0x03d09928 JavaThread "Thread-120" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4272]
>   0x03a9b3f8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6076]
>   0x038f33f8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1984]
>   0x039502b8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2976]
>   0x03932b18 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1960]
>   0x03b49780 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6136]
>   0x03a99938 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5028]
>   0x03a1bef0 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6088]
>   0x036f2bd0 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3984]
>   0x03a8d7c0 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3604]
>   0x03b498e8 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5708]
>   0x03c4e020 JavaThread "FlushManager" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5332]
>   0x03a35248 JavaThread "Thread-59" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5736]
>   0x02faed08 JavaThread "MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup" daemon [_thread_blocked,
id=5252]
>   0x009d0b88 JavaThread "CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3272]
>   0x009cff48 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3676]
>   0x009cd4d8 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1080]
>   0x009cc150 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4504]
> =>0x000377a8 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=4788]
> Other Threads:
>   0x00a0e678 VMThread [id=4848]
>   0x0003f460 WatcherThread [id=5864]
> VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)
> VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None
> Heap
>  def new generation   total 7488K, used 3474K [0x10010000, 0x10820000, 0x12770000)
>   eden space 6720K,  45% used [0x10010000, 0x1030be28, 0x106a0000)
>   from space 768K,  54% used [0x10760000, 0x107c8d88, 0x10820000)
>   to   space 768K,   0% used [0x106a0000, 0x106a0000, 0x10760000)
>  tenured generation   total 98872K, used 95958K [0x12770000, 0x187fe000, 0x30010000)
>    the space 98872K,  97% used [0x12770000, 0x18525980, 0x18525a00, 0x187fe000)
>  compacting perm gen  total 46336K, used 46254K [0x30010000, 0x32d50000, 0x38010000)
>    the space 46336K,  99% used [0x30010000, 0x32d3b9e0, 0x32d3ba00, 0x32d50000)
> Dynamic libraries:
> 0x00400000 - 0x0040b000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\bin\java.exe
> 0x7c900000 - 0x7c9b0000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
> 0x7c800000 - 0x7c8f4000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
> 0x77dd0000 - 0x77e6b000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
> 0x77e70000 - 0x77f01000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
> 0x77c10000 - 0x77c68000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCRT.dll
> 0x08000000 - 0x0813f000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
> 0x77d40000 - 0x77dd0000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll
> 0x77f10000 - 0x77f57000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll
> 0x76b40000 - 0x76b6d000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINMM.dll
> 0x76390000 - 0x763ad000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL
> 0x629c0000 - 0x629c9000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\LPK.DLL
> 0x74d90000 - 0x74dfb000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\USP10.dll
> 0x5dac0000 - 0x5dac8000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpsnd.dll
> 0x76360000 - 0x76370000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINSTA.dll
> 0x5b860000 - 0x5b8b4000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll
> 0x76bf0000 - 0x76bfb000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL
> 0x10000000 - 0x10007000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\hpi.dll
> 0x003c0000 - 0x003ce000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\verify.dll
> 0x003d0000 - 0x003e9000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\java.dll
> 0x003f0000 - 0x003fe000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\zip.dll
> 0x034c0000 - 0x034cf000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\net.dll
> 0x71ab0000 - 0x71ac7000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll
> 0x71aa0000 - 0x71aa8000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll
> 0x71a50000 - 0x71a8f000     C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
> 0x76f20000 - 0x76f47000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\DNSAPI.dll
> 0x76fb0000 - 0x76fb8000     C:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dll
> 0x76f60000 - 0x76f8c000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLDAP32.dll
> 0x76fc0000 - 0x76fc6000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasadhlp.dll
> 0x662b0000 - 0x66308000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\hnetcfg.dll
> 0x71a90000 - 0x71a98000     C:\WINDOWS\System32\wshtcpip.dll
> 0x77b40000 - 0x77b62000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\Apphelp.dll
> 0x77c00000 - 0x77c08000     C:\WINDOWS\system32\VERSION.dll
> 0x04e40000 - 0x04e48000     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\jre\bin\nio.dll
> VM Arguments:
> jvm_args: -Dmaven.home=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-2 -Dtools.jar=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\lib\tools.jar
-Dforehead.conf.file=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-2\bin\forehead.conf
-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -ea
> java_command: com.werken.forehead.Forehead new -Dmaven.home.local=C:\Documents and Settings\sissonj\.geronimo-1.1.x-maven
-Dgeronimo.assembly.zip=true -Dgeronimo.assembly.tar=true -e
> Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD
> Environment Variables:
> JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11
> PATH=C:\ClarifyCRM12.0\Configurator\Common Files\CCAutomation;C:\ClarifyCRM12.0\ClarifyClient;C:\Python24\.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared;C:\Program
Files\Executive Software\Diskeeper\;C:\Program Files\UltraEdit;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adaptec
Shared\System;C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\ATT\Graphviz\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\ATT\Graphviz\bin\tools;C:\Program
Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin;c:\cygwin\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK for Java 4.0\Bin;C:\Program
Files\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files\ClfyFTS;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_11\bin;C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-2\bin;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\maven-2.0.4\bin;C:\Program
Files\cvs\v1-11-20;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\apache-ant-1.5.4\bin;C:\Program
Files\jikes\jikes-1.14\bin;C:\Projects\J2EE\izpack-src\_dist\bin;C:\Program Files\ATT\Graphviz\bin;C:\Program
Files\PuTTY
> USERNAME=sissonj
> OS=Windows_NT
> PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
> ---------------  S Y S T E M  ---------------
> OS: Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 2
> CPU:total 2 family 15, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2
> Memory: 4k page, physical 2095196k(841524k free), swap 4031952k(2483696k free)
> vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.2_11-b06) for windows-x86, built on Feb 13 2006
10:19:30 by "java_re" with MS VC++ 6.0
> *************************Solaris Output *******************************
> +----------------------------------------
> | configurations Geronimo Configuration for performing service deployments
> | Memory: 55M/67M
> +----------------------------------------
> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section of project.xml
instead of maven.xml
> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section of project.xml
instead of maven.xml
> new4:
> build:start:
> multiproject:install-callback:
>     [echo] Running car:install for Geronimo Configuration for performing service deployments
> BUILD FAILED
> org.apache.maven.werkz.UnattainableGoalException: Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback]
-- /home/sissonj/.geronimo-1.1.x-maven/cache/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.4.1/plugin.jelly:256:-1:
<attainGoal> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:663)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: /home/sissonj/.geronimo-1.1.x-maven/cache/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.4.1/plugin.jelly:256:-1:
<attainGoal> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.handleException(TagScript.java:690)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:267)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1139)
>         at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Introspector.java:1272)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Introspector.java:1270)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo(Introspector.java:1133)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:383)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:157)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(PropertyUtils.java:949)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect(WrapDynaClass.java:286)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(WrapDynaClass.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(WrapDynaClass.java:268)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(WrapDynaBean.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(ConvertingWrapDynaBean.java:91)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes(DynamicBeanTag.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(DynaBeanTagSupport.java:47)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:80)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         ... 32 more
> Root cause
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1139)
>         at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Introspector.java:1272)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Introspector.java:1270)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo(Introspector.java:1133)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:383)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:157)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(PropertyUtils.java:949)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect(WrapDynaClass.java:286)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(WrapDynaClass.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(WrapDynaClass.java:268)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(WrapDynaBean.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(ConvertingWrapDynaBean.java:91)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes(DynamicBeanTag.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(DynaBeanTagSupport.java:47)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:80)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> Root cause
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1139)
>         at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Introspector.java:1272)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Introspector.java:1270)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetMethodInfo(Introspector.java:1133)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:383)
>         at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:157)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptors(PropertyUtils.java:949)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.introspect(WrapDynaClass.java:286)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.<init>(WrapDynaClass.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaClass.createDynaClass(WrapDynaClass.java:268)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.WrapDynaBean.<init>(WrapDynaBean.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean.<init>(ConvertingWrapDynaBean.java:91)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.beforeSetAttributes(DynamicBeanTag.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.DynaBeanTagSupport.setContext(DynaBeanTagSupport.java:47)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:80)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:505)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:590)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag(ReactorTag.java:368)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:210)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag(MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
>         at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>         at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:693)
>         at org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
> File...... /home/sissonj/OpenSourceJava/asf/geronimo/branches/1.1/maven.xml
> Element... maven:reactor
> Line...... 58
> Column.... -1
> Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] -- /home/sissonj/.geronimo-1.1.x-maven/cache/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.4.1/plugin.jelly:256:-1:
<attainGoal> org/apache/geronimo/kernel/repository/Artifact
> Total time   : 9 minutes 24 seconds
> Finished at  : Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:14:04 PM EST
> sissonj@syisolx86vm1: ~/OpenSourceJava/asf/geronimo/branches/1.1

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message