geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: When i start greonimo1.1 server , i see some warning messages like setErrorHandler
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 12:07:20 GMT
    I faced a similar problem during m2 build on the trunk. The
o.a.g.s.plugin.pluginInstallerTest fails on the trunk. The following
line marked with '--->' throws exception, as a result setErrorHandler()
is not executed. the exception (IllegalArgumentException) says this is
an invalid attribute for this parser (crimson). The 'system' module
does not have a dependency on xerces. Though this should not be a
problem in a full server.

Thanks
Anita

 private static DocumentBuilder createDocumentBuilder() throws
ParserConfigurationException {

factory.setAttribute("http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/properties/schemaLanguage",

                             "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"); <----

factory.setAttribute("http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/properties/schemaSource",
                             new InputStream[]{

PluginInstallerGBean.class.getResourceAsStream("/META-INF/schema/local-attributes-1.1.xsd"),

PluginInstallerGBean.class.getResourceAsStream("/META-INF/schema/plugins-1.1.xsd"),
                             }
        );
        DocumentBuilder builder = factory.newDocumentBuilder();
        builder.setErrorHandler(new ErrorHandler() {