geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: build problem on 1.1 branch?
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 04:46:58 GMT
John,

Thanks for your help.

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 09:51:25AM +1000, John Sisson wrote:
> So we can replicate the problem, are you building Geronimo and OpenEJB
> or just building Geronimo and downloading OpenEJB dependencies.
>
> I built Geronimo rev 409303 ok yesterday (with OpenEJB checked out at
> rev 2658 via maven m:fresh-checkout command)

I upgraded to 409550, "maven clean", blew away my .maven directory
(based on seeing a bug having to do with plugin versions), built, got
the same error.  Checked out openejb at version 2658 and now appear to
be past where I'm had the problem before, so building openejb appears
to be the fix.  Thanks for the tip!

Still having a problem getting "blacklisted" by people.apache.org.  I
typically have to run the build several times because at some point
I'll start getting download timeouts because people.a.o starts
refusing my port 80 connection attempts.  Wait a few minutes, try
again, things usually work.  If I can get a full build working then I
can "maven -o" but until then I think I need to do the build online,
which people.a.o doesn't seem to like.

Thanks for your help,
Toby Cabot