geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 02:28:47 GMT
   I am attaching a patch for 1.2. I finally built 'modules' with M1 on
the trunk(The PluginInstallerTest failed). This patch builds, but I had
to skip tests. See pom.xml in modules. Jetty module can not find needed
jars. What version changes were made recently?

Thanks
Anita

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Migration+Status