geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 18:23:43 GMT
inline..

--- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anita, that is okay with me.
>
> So we shall continue to use the old JIRA G-851.
>
> You now seem to have a uber patch, one each for the modules and
> configs. This, I believe, will contain the different patches that we
> submitted for the individual modules and configs.
>
> You may attach those modules.patch and config.patch to the G-851
> jira.
> I shall attach a similar uber patch for the applications in the same
> jira.
   I will rebuild the patches against the trunk. I am still trying to
get an m1 build for the trunk.

> The pom.patch from your G-1740 couldn't be applied because the
> pom.xml
> had changed in G-2053. Just fyi. You may want to redo that pom.patch
> or I can submit the changes I made.

     If you have the latest dependency versions, you can submit the
patch. I only added few o.a.g.modules and and o.a.g.plugins
dependencies and few missing dependency versions.

Thnaks
Anita

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Migration+Status