geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Change to commit model for Apache Geronimo
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 19:53:23 GMT
A shot from the peanut gallery... :-)

Doesn't that seem like a problem? That maybe there should be more people
involved? That it shouldn't be "I'm off in my corner working on this
stuff. With nobody else. I dunno how to get my +1 votes."

IMO, part of Geronimo's issue is growing the community of developers, and
especially the group of committers. You'll solve your problem if you can
get more people working with you. And I think you'll solve many of
Geronimo's issues at the same time.

IMO #2, I disagree with Ken's "patched in and tested" ... there are many
changes that I've reviewed which I can give a +1 on just from eyeballing
it. Or provide feedback on what needs to change. IOW, I don't always need
a computer to tell me what it does. So I think it may be important to
request that Ken officially relaxes that requirement a bit :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/