geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: configuration dependencies
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 13:28:50 GMT
David J and Joe,
   I am attaching two patches:
    The first one configs.patch removes jetty from rmi-naming and
system-database configurations. The
console-tomcat/..geronimo-plugin.xml is using
<dependency>activemq/activemq-gbean-management/3.2.4-SNAPSHOT/jar</dependency>
<dependency>activemq/activemq-gbean/3.2.4-SNAPSHOT/jar</dependency>
   and the versions are hardcoded instead of using ${...}. Is this
desired? If not there is a patch to fix this. This file does not have
its eol style set, hence there are so many lines in the patch.
    The second patch shortens the build time and makes the server
assembly independent of the earlier build stages. Is this useful?
    How is geronimo-console...ear being generated?

Thanks
Anita