geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 21:33:51 GMT
On 5/29/06, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

>     Please ignore this patch. The earlier patch should work. The
> problem is the parent pom.xml. It creates conflicts. It will be easier
> if this was deleted and the new pom.xml was added. The problem
> mentioned below was caused by wrong geronimoVersion! I am running a
> full build, i.e moduels, m2-plugins, openejb and configs (non jetty and
> non client). Here are the results -

Hi Anita,

Excellent results! I'm really impressed by your pace and
determination. I've been quite busy lately and couldn't help much, but
seems things are getting straighten out and thus I'll soon be able to
apply the patches (after they're approved).

The results are so encouraging that I'm wondering whether there's
anything left to be done wrt the migration. ;) Thanks! Keep'em
comming.

> Anita

Jacek

--