geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Questions about www.geronimoplugins.com site
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 16:14:21 GMT
Isn't there a bigger security concern here?  Say some guy shows up
and says he is from organization X and wants to add the latest XSoft
application to the index.... get my point?

I don't think the Apache Geronimo project has the free time to
provide the due diligence that this type of site requires.   I would
prefer that we take advantage of groups that want to run such a
site.  I'm thinking of Aaron, Apache for Apache plugins, and maybe
one day we can just use the central Maven repository.

-dain