geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject openejb 2.1 replay of lost commits
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 16:12:34 GMT
This is the most relevant form of communication for OpenEJB activity
at the moment. So...

I'm about to start replaying the openejb commits lost during the
codehaus crash. There's already been a commit to openejb 2.1 (the
repo is now at rc 2651). So, I'm not going to be able to reproduce
the exact rc 2656 that openejb was at prior to the crash. Instead,
we'll end up at 2657. I'm not sure how svn will behave after we catch
up/pass rc 2656. Probably should assume that a fresh co will be
required. I don't know of any other way of proceeding. Any harm has
already been done. If anyone has better ideas, speak soon...

--kevan