Hi,

Sorry for deply in reply..I was out of the work...!

I did change the xx.yy.zz.aa to the  proper value. I am testing these scenarios on Linux machines. I got information from google search about this error.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200503.mbox/%3c9FACF2700DF15849849992AB521FF875024501@SWAN_MAIL1.ada.net.gov%3e

It said that, if the network is not multihomed, then we do not have to specify the attribute "mcastBindAddress".

So, I just commented out
mcastBindAddr="192.168.11.3" in the geronimo-web.xml files and redeployed the applications on each node. Now, all the session replication and fail-over is happening.

I do not know what is multihomed network. I will try to know and update you on this.

To my surprise, when I tested on only windows machines, this problem is not there. It is experienced only on Linux machines.

Thanks
Phani

On 3/30/06, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devlists@hanik.com> wrote:
>tcpListenAddress=xx.yy.zz.aa

yup, this would cause a null pointer later on if not changed. it would
have to be a valid value, or "auto", which will decide the IP on its own.

Filip