geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplify the welcome application
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:51:42 GMT

For the above JIRA, it involves changing the the links for the samples
on the welcome page to contain parameters for the sample's configId.

Eg: http://localhost:8080/serveSamples?sampleConfigId=geronimo/servlet-examples-jetty/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car

Now the configId is different for tomcat and jetty but the index.jsp
in the welcome app which carries the above link is the common.

How should we proceed with packaging a different index.jsp in the
welcome app of the different binaries ?

Cheers
Prasad