geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplify the welcome application
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:42:44 GMT
That's right. I'm looking at the 2nd part (acquiring samples).

I am encountering an error when I try to deploy the welcome
configuration after I undeploy it. The error is:

    Error: Unable to distribute welcome-jetty-1.1-SNAPSHOT.car:
    java.io.IOException: Sum file already exists

The stacktrace goes like this -
java.io.IOException: Sum file already exists
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.ConfigurationStoreUtil.writeChecksumFor(ConfigurationStoreUtil.java:43)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.ExecutableConfigurationUtil.writeConfiguration(ExecutableConfigurationUtil.java:156)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.RepositoryConfigurationStore.install(RepositoryConfigurationStore.java:319)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.RepositoryConfigurationStore$$FastClassByCGLIB$$968bf00c.invoke(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:816)

The welcome-jetty*.car being deployed is from the local repo and the
plan is from configs/welcome-jetty/target/plan/plan.xml. Would
appreciate any help in deploying the welcome app again.

Cheers
Prasad