geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Error starting j2ee-corba configuration !
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:24:24 GMT
I believe there is a defect with our j2ee-corba configuration. I don't
think it has been tested by starting it. I came across it when trying
to start a plan that depends on the j2ee-corba. It tried to start
j2ee-corba and spat out a bunch of errors like -- (See attached logs
for full stacktrace)

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car failed to start due
to the following reasons:
The service ServiceModule=geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBATSS,name=SSLClientCert
did not start because
geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=Server
did not start.
The service ServiceModule=geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBATSS,name=IdentityTokenNoSecurity
did not start because
geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=UnprotectedServer
did not start.
The service ServiceModule=geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBATSS,name=SSLClientCertIdentityToken
did not start because
geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=Server
did not start.
The service ServiceModule=geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=Server
did not start because the doStart method threw an exception.

Has anybody else tried starting the j2ee-corba ?

Cheers
Prasad