geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Precompiled JSPs
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:48:51 GMT
Dain,

In that case, should we consider moving the <goal:precompile> up to
the /etc level ?  This can then be generically used by any application
wanting to precompile. Initially I left them in console-framework and
console-standard thinking they'd be the only ones. But now I see  that
there is a scope for us to reuse this for others too in the future.

Cheers
Prasad