geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2-ization of console takes place - the next steps
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:19:27 GMT
The earliest we can switch to the new console src structure is when we
start doing the M2 builds. And I think we should switch to the new src
structure at the first opportunity we get.

Except for the introduction of M2's pom.xml files in the new src dir
structure, none of the  console's src files in the existing tree has
been touched.  So for now the console devs need not have to keep the 2
dir structures in synch. They can continue to work on the existing
tree. When we are ready for the move, they just have to copy over all
their files to the new src tree and delete the old ones.

Cheers
Prasad.