geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 02:59:09 GMT
Anita, I found and fixed that problem in this JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1660.

The patch is called applications-pom.patch. Jacek, please apply this
and the other console patch too.

Now there is this build break:

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

required artifacts missing:
  incubator-activemq:activemq-ra:jar:3.2
  incubator-activemq:activemq-core:jar:3.2

for the artifact:
  org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-activemq-embedded-rar:rar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  maven2-central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
  Apache CVS (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  maven1-ibiblio (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven),