geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restructuring the console src dirs
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:20:44 GMT
There is no need to update the top level project.properties file for
the following reasons -

The include/excludes in the project.properties file seems not be used.
The includes in the "new3" goal of the maven.xml is what gets used.

It builds only those dirs that have a project.xml. Since we don't have
any in the new console dir, we are safe in a m1 build.

Cheers
Prasad