geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restructuring the console src dirs
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 03:10:58 GMT
Oh the excludes ! Thanks Anita. Yes, I have to update that so that
this new dir doesn't get included in the m1 build.

The new dir doesn't have a project.xml. So I wonder if it would still
gets included (if we don't specifically exclude it) in a m1 build.

The new console dir structure will be in the HEAD and work only with
M2. M1 builds will remain untouched.

Cheers
Prasad.